Monday, March 7, 2011

PARIS FW11 FASHION FAVES

I had been waiting for Isabel Marant. She hits all the right notes for me and what I'm into...fringing is one of them; along with denim and sheepskin! There are definitely pieces I may be saving up for but overall it was less exciting than previous shows, but still very wearable and very me!


***
Maison Martin Margiela
Lanvin's clothes didn't stand out to me as much as the hats! I would love to get my hands on one of those oversized hats!
***
Lanvin


Givenchy and the sweater + pencil skirt look was taken to a whole other level. 

***
Givenchy

There was a lot of glitter and sparkle at Balmain. Beautiful lurex in all colors, patterns and textures...and wait...is that the Golden Fleece?
***
Balmain
Images from style.com. See the entire collection at nymag.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment